No matter in what stage of your project you call us to your company. We make your project a success!
We support private companies as well as public institutions with the planning and implementation of their ERP projects. We realize your project goals while reducing disruptions and delays. Regardless of whether you introduce a large ERP system such as SAP, IFS, Infor and Microsoft Dynamics AX in your Group or a special solution such as proALPHA, PSIpenta or PLANAT or any other system (e.g. for the manufacturing industry) in the SME sector. Our team of ERP experts ensures that your company realizes the maximum benefit with the possibilities of new ERP software.
The use of our consistent and unique toolset enables a holistic ERP project management. From the evaluation via the implementation planning and the Go-Live up to the management of the acceptance of an ERP software. Furthermore, our project management methodology includes:
- Organizational Change Management
- Customer individual ERP Workshops
- Profound procedures for project turnarounds
- Special training for companies of all sizes
We help our clients to understand the importance of ERP projects. And, especially during the introduction of ERP systems, we help our customers to discover the best solutions and turn them into reality.
- Our methodology in combination with our experience in organizational change processes enables organizations to continue the daily operations with maximum productivity during an ERP implementation at lower risks.
- The secosu | Consulting & Support team of experts coordinates all aspects of a SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, proALPHA, or any other ERP implementation.
- Due to the 100% neutral market overview of ERP software providers and by using the recommended procedure from secosu | Consulting & Support enables you that all ERP components can be implemented at the scheduled time and budgeted costs. As an interface between customer and supplier, we even allow lower costs.
- secosu | Consulting & Support provides all services on-site, if desired. Course this also applies for:
- Planing of (sub-) projects
- Software evaluation
- ERP implementation and integration support
- Project coaching
- Release changes, upgrades, and
- Project turnarounds